Single Phase Digital Starter with current based Dry Run Protection
It has current based dry running. If motor runs without water then it take lower ampere (current) then actual current. So when motor current down from actual current, it stop motor and protect motor from dry running.
Type: Single phase, Digital, UP TO 1.5 HP, Motor Starter Panel
Warranty : 1 Year Manufacturer.
Warranty Service : Repair or Replacement.
Product Descriptions :
- Micro controller based design
- Digital Volt and ampere meter are provided to see system voltage and load current accordingly.
- Over load Protection,
- Current based dry run protection,
- Adjustable overload.
- Adjustable Dry run current.
- Digital starter for single phase appliances and motor
- high voltage protection, high voltage cuto off 280 VAC
- low voltage protection, low voltage protection 150 VSC
- Short circuit protection
- overload protection
- Adjustable overload from 4 A to 20 A
- RESET button provided to reset unit
- high voltage indication
- low voltage indication
- overload indication
- Dry current indication
- fault indication on display
- Power indication provided
- Input Voltage : 220 to 270 VAC
- Output Voltage : 220 to 270 VAC
- Relay rating : 40 A
- High quality ABS, enclosure provided.
- Start and stop button provided to start and stop motor